Kapital Boost is looking for an Investor Relations and Operations Analyst who is innovative and motivated to make a change. Someone keen to be part of the journey in becoming the largest P2P Islamic financing platform!
Your role will include:
- Attend to investors enquiries and resolve issues in a professional and timely manner
- Follow up with SMEs seeking funding
- Prepare investor communications such as investment updates and factsheet
- Manage end-to-end operations of the investment process from client on-boarding to payout
- Engage Tech and Design team to improve user experience on the platform
- Pro-actively look for ways to make KapitalBoost better.
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting
- Meticulous, highly motivated, good team player and service oriented
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Candidate must be based in Singapore or Indonesia
- Fresh graduates are welcomed!
This position offers the candidate an opportunity to actively improve internal processes and being exposed to all parts of the business (both front and back-end). If you’re keen to be part of a growing fintech company, drop us your CV at email@example.com.